OUR PLANS FOR 2018
On Water TeamActivities
email the team anytime to learn more and come out for a practice.
- Festivals for Survivors who are members of the IslandBreastStrokers FOR 2018
- May 27 ~ Gorge Sprints
- July 3-9 ~ IBCPC Festival in Florence Italy
- August 10-12 ~ Victoria Festival
- August 26 ~ Steveston Festival
FUNDRAISING -Here are our plans for 2018.
- Birthday Party – For everyone celebrating birthdays from Oct 1 – Mar 31 we went bowling on February 25 – soooo much fun. Lots of prizes. For April to Sept birthdays we will celebrate this Summer in Florence. Those in town will have a Canada Day Party @ Janet’s.
- Christmas Party - can we plan now for Christmas 2018?? Maybe we’ll wait and keep you informed.
- And really if you think about it …every practice, every festival. every fundraiser, every volunteer opportunity is ohhhh sooo much fun!!
- Want more info? …send us an email.
TeamActivities- FOR 2018 promote breastcancer awareness by volunteering at or participating in other activities or fundraisers
- Victoria Royals Pink in the Rink Feb 24
- Women’s Expo March 17 & 18 @ Pearkes Arena
- Run for the Cure September 30 @ UVIC
- Jingle Mingle December @ the Empress
- Go to ourJoin UsPage for details
- Fundraising w. BC CancerFoundation-
- we have raised over 35,000 since 2008 for them. Our Support through fundraising and volunteering was acknowledged at our Dinner auction on April 18, 2015 as the Island Breaststrokers team was presented with a plaque from Debbie Walsh of BCCF.
Go to their website www.bccancerfoundation.com
- Fundraising w. Canadian Cancer Foundation-
- CBCF RUN FOR THE CURE – Sunday September 30, 2018